Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Left You Hanging!

We have a fully completed kitchen, I promise!  I realized that I haven't blogged in a long time (does anyone really blog anymore?) but I should at least post pictures of our finished project!

We finally got all the cabinets in and the doors were being finished. 
 I then had the thrill of appliance shopping. Not my favorite thing to do so I made it easy on myself and hit Lowes.  We knew we wanted stainless steel and I knew for sure that I wanted a double oven, a quiet dishwasher (with our open floorplan that is a must!) and I went from there.

I ended up with a great deal on an LG suite.  I chose the French Door Refrigerator with Dual Ice Maker.  Don't let the sleek design fool you, this fridge can pack it in, it's HUGE!

I love the three separate drawers and the large deli drawer underneath.  The doors hold a TON and the shelves slide in and out to make room for different items. 

For the stove I went with the LG 30 inch 5 burner Double Oven with Gas Range.  I love that I can cook two things at once!  It was really the only way to get a double oven into this space and I've been really pleased with it!
We were really excited to finally have appliances back in the house and a semi working kitchen again! 


 We saved the old kitchen laminate counter to set on the top until the counter tops came in.
Doesn't it look classy?

Next up? 
THE COUNTER TOPS!
Also known as, the entire reason our project went over budget and seven weeks past our time frame. 

0 comments: