Friday, December 14, 2007

Preschool Christmas Party

After a long day of looking at cars (with the boys and below freezing weather, mind you) Dan and I headed over to Graham's preschool Christmas party. He was so excited about this and quite happily let me tuck in his shirt, which is not usually a favorite fashion statement of his. We all piled in the car, ready to go and take Greg to Grandma and Grandpa's house first. Then the car would not start. Try and try again, nothing. Not even a "click." Of course this would happen on the night when it is Rexburg, Idaho-esque cold and we are running late and in the car that we want to trade-in, right? YES! I had fun laughing at it and singing "Ironic" to Dan while he rolled his eyes at me. So we all pile into Dan's car, make it over in time, get both boys situated and what else could go wrong? My camera is dead. Back on goes the coat, up the stairs and over across the street to my mom and dad's for their camera as back-up. WHEW!

Dan made a little snowman ornament with Graham, we played a few Christmas games and read him a story. Then the kids all sang "Jingle Bells" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." (very cute, they all sang, "good tidings we bring, to you and your KIDS!") we then had a brownie and came home. Easy enough and Graham was delighted with his on-going Christmas party status asking me when are we going to go to our next party and where was that at?

I am getting partied out here but at least it wore the kids out before bed tonight!

0 comments: