Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tiny Tea Party

My best friend, Kjersten and I had a tiny tea party for our six kids a few months ago - it was such a hit with Lauren that she has talked nonstop about it.  
To be honest, she talks about Kjersten nonstop.  
She loves her.  
So  Lauren decided to invite a few high society girls over for a tiny tea party this afternoon...
 
 We went shopping and picked out some delicious tiny things perfect for ladies who lunch.
  
 Look at these mini juice boxes - adorable!
Lauren set the table all by herself and was quick to hurry home after preschool and change into her best princess ball gown to greet her friends. 
These sweet girls were SO polite!  All I heard was "please pass the red grapes"  and "please pass me a cupcake" as well as lots of giggles.  Their mothers would be proud!  
Thank you for coming to tea ladies!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! Cutest ever! What a great mom you are. I love my boys but I am missing out on all of the girly stuff. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it. Please tell her to invite ME next time. My boys have outgrown tea parties:(

p.s. We need to do our yard sale morning here pretty soon...whatchya got going on this Saturday?

Olson's said...

Oh they are so cute! Thanks for being the cool mom - this was such a great idea and I'm totally copying it :)

Kallee had a delightful time and thought all the little food was so fun and yummy!

beckylbranch said...

how adorable is this! I want a girl now waaaaaaah!

Melinda said...

This is so cute!!! I almost wish I was little enough to be invited!