Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh no Oh no Oh NO!

I think I am getting sick.  It's 9:30 p.m. and all I want to do is go to bed so you know something is wrong.  

Please pray that I will be okay tomorrow.  I have too much to get done this week to be sick again!

Also...if I am cranky this week please bear with me.  I am going to do my very best to give up caffeine.  I kept saying I would stop once my babies were all sleeping through the night and well, they are. 
They have been. 

So I need to stop.  It's so bad for you.
Wish me luck! 

7 comments:

kjtroxel said...

prayer said... feel better!

House of Smiths said...

Feel better!
I totally know how this is. I have had this weird pluggy ear, soar throat thing for 2 days... not really sick... but not feeling great. blah.

And you CAN do the no caffeine!
I gave up ALL fried foods and ALL soda this past year!
Haven't had any since! It's great!
:)
Shelley

Kitty said...

Feel better dear friend.

YOU can give up the caffeine.
Go Cold Turkey it's easier.

hugs,
Kat

Auntie D said...

Hang in there! Hope you are feeling better!!

I gave up soda a week ago..and so far...so good.

I still have one cup of coffee in the morning...but hoping to turn that into decaf soon!

Good luck! :)

loulou said...

Good luck---it's worthy cause! But if I find you this Sunday taking a nap in the halls of church, I am going to put a caffeine drip in your arm to revive you. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck giving up caffeine-I have personally never been addicted to it but my brother is addicted in the form of supplements, shakes and pills and now he is having pituitary glad issues...
Also, did I cut you off yesterday? If so-I AM SO SORRY. I was in such a hurry and didn't think about it until after. If it was you I cut off-feel free to flip me off next time you see me;)
Love ya:)

Meredith said...

Hope you are feeling better!