Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Am I the Only One?


Really, this came up in conversation with a friend today. But apparently my list of foods I dislike is longer than anyone else's on the planet. I refuse to eat:

Bananas
Avocados
Tomatoes (raw, I don't mind spaghetti sauce, etc. )
Onions (again, raw, like on a hamburger)
Beans (refried, black, pinto, garbanzo - you name it. SICK)
Shrimp (it's still too much in its animal form, and Mike once told me it was a bottom feeder so that did it)
Crab, Oysters - most seafood really
Liver
Eggplant
Mushrooms
Beets
There is more but it's late so they evade me right now. But that isn't that bad - is it?


2 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Uh, I would say that this is longer than anyone else's on the planet with the exception of my little sister. :)

KEYSHA said...

You don't like shrimp! I'm going to pretend I didn't read that it was a 'bottom feeder' because I am this little guys biggest fan! Yumalicious! Maybe it's because you're pregnant that your list of foods is so lengthy....try again in about 4 months!