Sunday, May 27, 2012

7 More Days

We have only 7 more days of school!  

I am SO ready for summer and to let the minis have a break.  They seriously deserve it.  Greg is my super star student who doesn't study for a thing and is very nonchalant about yet another 100% on anything.  I believe he just feels like it happens for him so it's not a big deal.  I'm sure it will all catch up to him at some point and studying will be in order!

His class just had their spelling bee...he told me most kids were out by the 5th or 6th round.  He made it to the 10th.  "But the BEST part mom was that my friend Conner made it to WINNER!  Isn't that cool?!"  I love that Greg was so happy for his friend!
Graham has had a tougher time year but is finishing off with a bang!  He was awarded Student of the Month for April for the character trait of Perseverance -and boy does that fit him!  He has just kept pushing until he got things right - what an important thing to know how to do in life! 

I am so proud of my boys!

0 comments: