Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are You a Farm Chick?

Lookiloo at what came in my mailbox this past week...
 Happy Mail from the Farm Chicks!
 I am doing my best to plan out a trip to Spokane next spring to visit the Farm Chicks show.  The more I look into it, the more excited I get! 
I am also very excited about this lovely (well, not yet but eventually) space....
The old yuck of a hallway laundry room.  Dan has made some beautiful plans for a mud room type of closet.  Think shelving, shoe baskets, and BEADBOARD!  I can't wait!  

Ps...Have you entered my rolled canvas giveaway yet?  Only 2 sweet friends have entered so far, so your odds are GOOD! ;)

2 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Love hearing about your plans!

kjtroxel said...

I love that I am part of your plans! How'd you get the cute mail? What can I do to help our efforts/plans? LMK