Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

 The kids wanted to help put up the Christmas decorations this year.
 It all looks very Normal Rockwell-ish and idealistic.
(I STILL do not have curtains up - I KNOW!  I KNOW!)
 Even LuLu was having a great time.
 Until it was bedtime and the tree was left looking like this.
 And the family room looked like this.
And the rest of the room looked like this. 
I'm going to find my room again today.  We had such a busy day yesterday that I wasn't home to do much.

There could be wild animals hiding in this mess for all I know.  (Oh, wait, that is just LuLu dumping out bags of carrots...)

2 comments:

Olson's said...

It's nice to see that someone else's house looks a little crazy while setting up for Christmas. It looks like a holiday bomb went off over here!

At least you let your kids help decorate....such a good mom :)

said...

I love that you kept this post so real! : )