Thursday, September 23, 2010

Choosing a Paint Color

Remember how I've lied to you mentioned twice that I had picked my basement paint colors.  Yeah, well, I have one room almost done and I'm STILL trying to find the ever elusive prefect grey-beige.

It's giving me a headache and putting second thoughts into my head on everything else I've picked.
 For our anniversary, the minis helped me make a special dinner at home (Dan and I are going out to celebrate next week when things aren't so crazy) Lauren was the first to grab a chair to help. 
She rolled this towel perfectly flat for a good 10 minutes. 
She also couldn't wait to taste the chocolate covered strawberries.  
Giving the spoon the ole stink eye.  Dan and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw this one.  She looks like a pirate chef!  Ha!

I have mom and me at the school with Greg, 2 soccer practices back to back and a ton of homework to help the boys with.  Not to mention cleaning my house, taking care of a huge pile of laundry and wanting to put out my fall decor (Still!!! NOT DONE!!)

Not to mention picking a paint color!!  I'm a little overwhelmed today.

3 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

I think Lauren should be a pirate chef for Halloween. So cute. Inside I am laughing that Dan hasn't gotten stuff done since you still haven't picked a paint color...BUT, I am on your side. :)

kjtroxel said...

I love the little pirate chef! Too cute :)
Where ever did you find that darling costume? Gaelon's wife brought my newest, darling niece into the world yesterday and I think I NEED to buy one of those for her :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love the little chef! Happy Anniversary!