Monday, May 10, 2010

He's A Star!

Ehhh...not really.  Well, not the kind that you'd find in Hollywood anyways.  But who wants their kid all messed up like that?  
Greggie was my little star at his preschool last week.  
They put on the most darling Mother's Day Program.
He even wore the shirt I picked out for him....
and then refused to take off his coat.

Sooo Greg. 
He wanted his plant in the picture, he was very proud that he grew that without me even knowing about it.  Sneaky, sneaky!
He filled out a funny form about me.  
I'm a little disturbed that he thinks J.C. Penney is my favorite store?
I would like to clarify that it is NOT. 
Then on the way home he asked me:
"Mom, you are 63, right?  Did I get that right?"
Oh my goodness - I about spit out my drink.  I think his teacher was nice and reversed the numbers so I wouldn't feel badly but my son thought I was SIXTY THREE!!!

Then tonight at bedtime he was saying that when he is a teenager like me he can drive a car.
Whew...glad to know he is good and confused about numbers still!

6 comments:

House of Smiths said...

This is so cute!
I love kids for this reason. They say exactly what they are thinking. LOL

Shelley

CK said...

LOVE the design! I love seeing all your kids happy creations.

This has been a fun visit!
-your SITSta, CK

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I think my favorite is that your job is "to clean up."

What a cutie!

Heidi Totten said...

I'm a little stunned, knowing you, that he knows what JC Penney IS! I thought Nordstrom would just roll off his tongue with ease!

kjtroxel said...

JC where????
Nordies young man. :)
He is so sweet and the plant he grew is lovely.

FrouFrouBritches said...

That is sooo funny! 63!!! HA!! I laughed out loud reading that - my kids think I'm nuts! You need to keep this and pull it out when he's older. So funny!