Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nester's Tassel Party!

When I started blogging over 2 years ago, one of the first blogs I came across was The Nesting Place.  Two things caught my eye with her blog.  
Her motto that "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful" and those cute cute tassels!

I loved them.  And I wanted to figure out how to make them...so I DID! Not quite as cute as hers but I think these were a "pretty good, A for effort first tassels I ever made" sort of cute! 
This one I named the Farmhouse Floosie.  

I haven't sold any, I just make them for fun gifts and for me personally.  I don't honestly think anyone would buy them at this stage in the game.  But I was pretty pleased with myself for figuring them out!

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning! You have done a great job. I love the black, red and white one!

Kristen said...

You really are very talented! I think your tassels are so darling!!!! I am impressed!!!!

burlap+blue said...

so cute! these are great, thanks for sharing:)

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Richella Parham said...

These are great! I think you did an excellent job. No one would ever know this was your first try!

So Sunny Day said...

Love the color combo! very sweet :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Laura said...

these are super cute! love the colors!

Mhel said...

Love the plain black ones. very vintagey and classy... Dropping by from SITS!