Friday, August 29, 2008

I cannot WAIT!!!!

I grew up pretty close to Disneyland so naturally I have been waiting waiting and doing more waiting to have kids old enough to take there. We used to go about once a year growing up and it truly is the Happiest Place on Earth. I got my very first kiss ever there on the Haunted Mansion. My college friend Miss Fritzi even got proposed to at the Wishing Well. How cute is that?

I've never had to plan an all out trip there though, we would just drive up and go. So thank you to Natalie and Heidi for your advice and opinions on hotels, etc. I feel like I got a really good deal for what we are doing. I finally booked our trip and I am beyond excited to see our little ones faces when we drive up! They know what it is, but when they see it?

They will FLIP OUT!
If they don't I'm out some serious cash. But I think I'm safe on assuming they will!!
Counting down the days!!

10 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

Your kids will love it. We just went in February- and I loved it just as much as Jace did!

Marie said...

Oh FUN!! I haven't been to Disney since... 2001? I grew up near Disney World and I went so often I could *almost* say I was sick of the place. :o) Have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm super jealous. I am almost positive that your boys will love it and you will be mom of the year for this. Good job Kristen:)

Emily said...

How exciting! I can't wait until Londynn is old enough to go. I'm ready to take her now but Jared seems to think she will be scared of all the characters in costume (he's probably right, she's kind of a scaredy cat like that).

Kitty said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see photo's. You are going to have so much fun, how can you not?!? When I was young my parents would surprize us by taking us out of school to go to Disneyland on a weekday. Disneyland is one of my most favorite places. Remember to go to the wishing well and think of me and make lots and lots of wishes. I wish I could go with you and twirl around on the teacups.
love and hugs,
Kat

NatRat said...

Yeah I am glad you got it all booked. I am counting the days down too. It would be fab if we ran into you while we were there too. I will keep my eyes open. Your boys will love it! I am glad I could be some help in the whole planning process.

Kim Hancock said...

They'll have a blast. Enjoy your trip!!!

KEYSHA said...

Oh hooray for Disneyland. We took Carsen to Disney World last October and even then he loved it!!! (I'm thinking this year will be an even better year!) Your boys will have a great time (and you and Dan will be loved even more!)

Nae said...

We are official Disney fiends! So I'm super jealous that you're going right now. So fun. Your boys will love it.

ilovepink said...

Ohhh! I am jealous! We went in June and are so ready for baby #2 to be old enough (OK....not rushing things seriously) to go back!!! We had so much fun and seeing our little girl so excited about everything was worth EVERY PENNY!!!!