Monday, May 5, 2008

Lauren's Blessing Day




What a beautiful day! We were so excited to have Dan bless Lauren at church yesterday. Dan's parents and sisters had been in Texas for the blessings of Graham and Greg so it was extra special to have them there with us. Dan gave a really nice blessing - the only tricky part of the day was changing her into her blessing gown in a hurry in the car, I didn't want it to get all wrinkled bunched up in her car seat.
We had about 45 close friends and family over for lunch afterwards and Lauren was smiling and so awake all morning. She looked so sweet in her dress too - I'm getting professional pictures of her in that next week. Thank you to everyone who helped to make it such a special day!

10 comments:

Allison said...

She is beautiful. I love those days. What a doll!

mali said...

You have a beautiful family! I can't believe how fast time has passed. We'll have to get together this summer. I will be out there with the kids for a couple of months.
Take care!!!

kelvis said...

Even when worried, she is sooo pretty! (In my impartial opinion.)

Kitty said...

Lauren looks like a perfect little angel. I imagine that the day was magical. You're spread is beautiful. I love the flowers and the cute baked goods. You ROCK.
HUGs

KEYSHA said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love her eyes. The desserts looked delicious!

kjtroxel said...

It really was such a beautiful day! And everything was sooo yummy!

Katie said...

Lauren is beautiful.

I seriously salivated looking at those cupcakes and cookies!

Heidi and Judd said...

Her blessing was so amzing! Dan did such a good job! She looked just like an angel, just like she is! The food looked way yummy too!

Olson's said...

Miss Lauren looks beautiful! Glad that you had such a special day.

ilovepink said...

Just beautiful for that special day! I love a girly girl!