Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Card Love

Y'all....I am a nervous wreck to go tomorrow to see how my family pictures turned out.  So nervous I'm using the word y'all when I should really be true to my school by saying things like: totally, rad, like, and fer sure. 

We'll see how they turn out.  If I don't like how I look I'll just use pictures of the kids.  Easy.

In the meantime, I've been looking at my friend Nat's Etsy shop Natty Sue Designs for Christmas card ideas.  She designs the CUTEST cards!  Seriously, she is one talented girl.  I love yelling at her over the fence and telling her "I need a card for Graham....read my mind and make it awesome."  
And she DOES IT - every.single.time!

I'm thinking I need to have a party just to use this card....
 SO CUTE!!
And I am loving this Christmas card....
Here is the miracle she whipped up for me in about 20 seconds last year....
 This year I am thinking of using this one....
 (Are those kids CUTE or what???!!!!  If my kids made ugly faces in the family pictures I just might use this picture and pretend this is what Graham Greg and LuLu are looking like these days.)

Or maybe this one?
and this one is pretty fun too....


I'll let you know how it goes!!!  Wish me luck and here's to photo shop for making me look thinner!

Don't pretend you don't do that....you know you've at least THOUGHT about it!!!! :)

0 comments: