Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

I love Easter, I love the egg hunts, the baskets, the beautiful flowers, the yummy dinner with family, friends and loved ones.  
More importantly, I love teaching my children about Jesus Christ.  I have an absolute testimony that He is my Savior and Redeemer.  That He died so that we may live with Him again.  

He knows and loves each and every one of us.  He hears and answers our quietest of prayers  as long as we have faith in Him.

If nothing else, I want my children to know this and to know what their mother believes. 

I hope you all have a lovely day with your families!


2 comments:

Dan said...

You are amazing.

kjtroxel said...

I loved sharing Easter with you and your family! I do wish we would have figured out how to pull the kids away from that awesome projector screen and open the eggs...but it was still souch a lovely evening! Thanks again for the invite!