Monday, August 17, 2009

Up to No Good...

Slipping and a sliding...
on the fun homemade slip and slides at the park. What a fun activity for the kids! They had so much fun and thank goodness the rain and wind died down for the kids to play.
I know my boys loved it!
Graham lost tooth #2! He always loses them while in transportation mode. First one when Dan hit a bump in the car on the way to soccer and this time when he did a jump on his bike! What a cool kid, right? This smile cracks me up - he was grinning and showing me his missing tooth at the same time!
Tooth fairy left him two gold coins and some fairy dust under his pillow and by the window sill...so exciting!

5 comments:

Nic said...

Such a cute toothless smith! Gotta love those tooth fairys!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Oh that slip and slide looks like so much fun! Congrats to Graham and his toothless smile!

Melinda said...

Cool slip and slide! They used to do those on the hill by the Maeser building at BYU. I never went though.

Kristen said...

What great photos! I am glad that the weather decided to cooperate! Your boys look like they are having a blast in these photos! What a darling smile to show off his missing tooth... by the way I love what your tooth fairy brings... so creative!

Anonymous said...

Was that the primary activity? I'm so sad Tay missed it but there was NO WAY I could manage her, the twins and the baby there. Your such a good Mom to take your kids to ALL the activities:)