Thursday, April 9, 2009

Start planning my funeral..

Greg asked me "how old are you?"
"Mommy's 36 for 2 more days baby."
Greg - "Oh, that is old. That means you are about to die!"

Um....everyone knows I want Starbucks frappachinos served at my funeral, right?
And copy my wedding flowers for the casket, aside from having my babies, my wedding day was the happiest day of my life.

That's all I can think of for now.
I'll have Greg fill you in on the rest since he seems to now more about it than I do!

7 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Awww, I'm sorry. Yes, in two days you will be at the very middle of your late 30's. That is cause to celebrate, not mourn!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Aw, hardly old in my book. No mourning at all!

Rae said...

Good for you for being honest about your age! I've never told my girls how old I am. When they ask I always say "I'm old enough to be your mother". They think I'm 30. Good enough for me!!!! I'm not sure what type of flowers I want at my funeral. I've changed so much since my wedding. I want something more classic and simple. What did you have?

Jo said...

I tell my children that I'm 29 ~ my son reminds me that one day we will be the same age ~ I'm OK with that! :)

kjtroxel said...

Yep you are old! Okay so am I but I am going to remind you that you are older than me until we really do die (at least for 6 months every year until I am as old as you)
HB! HB! HB!

Anonymous said...

Well, I love your funeral plans! Tell Greg that I will be attending. I'm sure it will be beautiful;) He is so stinkin' cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

38? I was told that 30s are the new 20s (or something like that). Happy Birthday - live it up!