Thursday, June 12, 2008

Make That Bad News...


Greg came down with.....Strep Throat AND Scarlet Fever! What the...??? Who gets that? Isn't that like an 1800's disease? One more trip to the doctor and one more lovely encounter with his nasty receptionist later, we are Amoxing it gone and I *think* everyone else has avoided it. He seems 100% better today than 2 days ago...good thing I moved their swim lessons, he would've missed the whole first week!!!

I'm thinking I need a name for my blog. Our family name is great and all...but seems a little, um, I don't know - maybe typical. Expected? Hmmmm...

5 comments:

Heidi Totten said...

Are you serious?! Maybe that is what I had. Scarlet Fever? Really? Where on earth would he have gotten it?!

Kitty said...

Oh, my goodness. That sounds horrible. I hope Greg feels better a.s.a.p.
I think you should put Peonies in your new blog name. (Aren't they your favorite flower?)
HUGS

Chris said...

I had to laugh, 'cause I was thinking the same thing! Like, 1800's illness! The only difference is that now we have DRUGS to take care of that stuff. I hope he's feeling better. Good luck on the blog name. It's harder to come up with one than it seems!

Nicole said...

Hey thanks for stopping over today. Your blog is darling, you have the cutest taste in clothes for your daughter, gotta love gymboree. Good luck with sick kids, I hate that, although sometimes it's the only time they'll snuggle.

Heidi and Judd said...

That's so sad! I hope he feels better soon! My Aliyah is still struggling with something! Hopefully it will get warm so we won't have all this sickness anymore huh!?