Sunday, February 6, 2011

Waiting for Spring!

I don't know about you, but this cold weather is killing me. I'm tired of house bound kids who want to run around outside! I've been spending my time looking online for fun new ways for them to play this spring, like a cool new wooden swing set or a play house. 

Nothing fancy, just something like this one:

Is there anything that CSN Stores doesn't carry?  I love them!  We bought Lauren's birthday gift through them and I am so super excited to give it to her this weekend!

3 comments:

Dan said...

That looks fun. Thank goodness there is a park about 100 yards up the road, so that I don't have to put that together!

Lauren will love her little play Kitchen. Shhhh, nobody spoil the surprise for her.

kjtroxel said...

wow! that would be fun :) Dan would be just the guy to put it together ;)
Love that Lauren. She'll have so much fun with her little kitchen

Olson's said...

DITTO!!!