Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting Organized - Day Four!

The Linen Closet!

Super easy for me, mine is so small that I can barely fit anything in there!

 This is the before:
 A little crazy - but not too bad (right?) I think mismatched towels make things look worse. It drives me crazy but I am not about to go out and buy new sets of towels right now.  Last on the list, you know?

And this is the AFTER!
 Perfect!  Do you see what I see???
 What?  You don't keep bunny piggy banks from Tiffany & Co in your linen closet?  
How embarrassing for you.   
(This was on Lauren's shelf in her room until I caught her climbing up to get it down more than once.  It's a very special gift I received in the hospital from my brother and sister in law when LuLu was born and I  would be sick if it broke...so it's waiting for a safer home.)
 Of COURSE I need to keep silver polish in the upstairs closet...to polish all the Fisher Price toys??
This went in the trash.  I don't even think I own silver so I'm not sure how this got here. 
Don't forget that every linen closet should have a 90's mix tape of Color Me Badd, Bobby Brown, Taylor Dayne and some Paula Abdul from an ex-boyfriend.  What?  Why is this here?  Do I even OWN a tape deck anymore?
If you don't know what a cassette tape is, I think I am too old for you and we might need to break up.
Just send me a new tape to cry over it with....

7 comments:

Sally said...

I LOVE it! Good job. That Memorex tape just transported me to 1989! Awesome. :)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

bahahahaha! of course everyone should have a tiffany's bunny in their closet! and a mix tape... and silver polish! duh!

get with the program silly! ;)

jk!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

mom2maya said...

Love your space and LOVE the tape!! Do you remember having to fast forward on one side just to "rewind" on the other ;)

kjtroxel said...

hahahha Color Me Bad!

Unknown said...

LOVE the tape. LOL!

Heidi Totten said...

You can be a Tender Roni. :)

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I had those exact tapes. So funny! I still have a box of tapes upstairs and my pink Sony tape player. Gosh, it took so long to make those mix tapes.