Monday, July 26, 2010

How Did This Happen?

I could not get a sitting still picture of this boy today.  He was up and dressed with his bed made at 7:20 a.m. when he woke me up!
He was ready to start school.

But confessed a little nervous when I was combing his hair. 
I'm already loving his teacher and I was so glad to see so many cute kids that we knew already in his class!

He lost a tooth this morning right as we were leaving and then he was thrilled to be assigned to be #8 in class.  
"Mom, I am the luckiest boy EVER.  I LOVE 2nd grade!"
I swear I just brought him home from the hospital - I'm not sure how he got to be this old already!

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Too Cute.
Why is school starting already? The sun just came up a week ago around here.
Crazy.

love love.

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

What a cutie, 2nd graders are the best!

Rae said...

You guys are back in school?! Wowzers!! My kids are almost always #8 in their classes too. Wishing Graham a wonderful 2nd grade!!

Nic said...

Hey friend! I know you asked about my Tummy Tuck. I have before and afters if you want to see them. Josh said I couldn't post them on the blog..Ha! Just shoot me an email.

kjtroxel said...

yeah for a good day at school!