Friday, January 29, 2010

Bird Birthday Sneak Peak!

 I decided to go with a bird theme for Lauren's birthday.  My amazingly talented friend, Natalie, made the invitations for me. I asked her the other night and they were ready by the next morning!   Didn't they turn out just precious?  I love them and it saved me a lot of stress and time.  Which makes me love them even more!
 
We went to Hobby Lobby this morning to pick up a few things for her party.  You'll have to wait and see what I have in mind for the flowers.  Normally I think these silk flowers are ugly but they will be adorable when I get done with them!  Just wait and see!

Thanks for all your cute ideas!

6 comments:

kjtroxel said...

I love the invite...your right! So sweet. Nat is one talented chica!

Can't wait to see what you do with the flowers!

Heidi and Judd said...

So cute!! I can't believe she's almost 2! Where did the time go? But very cute idea!

NatRat said...

It is going to be a great party, and thanks for the little plug...your awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Hey there! Happy Saturday SITSTA sharefest!! (only a day late.. lol) but that is me.. I am always late..
LOVE your invitations. I had a garden party theme for my daughter's 1st bday... it was nutz. I am kind of a theme party natzi.. and HL has tons of garden things which were just perfect. have a great party and I would love to see pictures!

Meredith said...

SO sweet! Love the bird theme. Can't wait to see what all you come up with.

April said...

This is so cute! Hope it turns out great! Stopping by from SITS.