Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Finally Happened


I don't know why this picture makes me laugh so much - it was at my brother in law's wedding in Houston when Graham was 2. It was the hotter than hot at the reception and Graham just looks like he's been drinking a *little* too much. Every time I see it I giggle.

OK...on to important STUFF!!

I moaned and complained, kicked and screamed (ok, asked and pleaded is more like it) and I got my new computer this weekend!

It's not all set up though, Dan is still transferring stuff and more stuff to the new place to hold stuff. Like email addresses, pictures from my super fun date with Graham yesterday, etc.

Greg is doing great. Getting onry as ever and hyper sensitive about whose Legos are whose. (And he really does think that his mom is amazing enough to know that a red 4 square Lego belongs to him or his brother!) Sheesh!

Hope to be back up and running (ok, not running, I don't do that) tonight!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Graham looks like he's at his senior prom and he's taking a myspace photo of himself on the dancefloor. I love it. I'm so happy to hear that Greg is feeling better. Good luck with the new computer, I hope you get up and running sooner rather than later.
HUGS,
kat

Melissa said...

That is a CUTE picture! Looks like he was having a great time.

Congrats on the new computer. That's a fun treat! Have fun playing on it!