Thursday, June 28, 2012

Taking Doors Out

Are you tired of my basement remodel pictures?  
Me too - but they won't stop because we are far from finishing.  Dan has been at a new job the past few months and just hasn't had time to finish some small details up.  

We have workers here today taking care of the atrocious painting job that was done by yours truly. 
 We had also taken off the basement door over a year ago and just had the frame in. The two doors were always banging into each other and just awkward in that small space.  
Today we are doing this:
I saw "we" as if I am doing something other than writing the check - ha!
*UPDATE - painter just left the downstairs and mentioned that certain parts of the paint job were "ghetto."  I had to break it to him gently that *I* was the one who did it.  He was embarrassed but it was really funny...clearly painting is not one of my talents!

0 comments: