Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And the winner is.....

The official contest bowl - we are using this scientific method since I don't know how to do a number generator thingiemabob and I don't have time to learn today nursing a sick child.
The recovering official (post to come about all of that) picking a slip. Safe to do without blindfold since all he can read is his own name.
Holding up the winning slip...who could it be?!?! So exciting!
Upside down, we can read that the winner is NATRAT!!!!!!!! Whooo-HOOO!!! How totally and completely appropriate that the cool girl who got me blogging would win the 100th post! Dan and I thought that was really funny.

Thank you to all who participated and who read my little lame-o blog. This has been so much fun for me...can't wait to do another contest on my bloggiversary!!

Natalie...I will get in contact with you to give you your super cool prize!!


**Wanted to add that last week I won this:

from this cute girl, Fritzie Marie. Thank you Katherine! We watched Penelope the other night and I thought it was so cute!

3 comments:

NatRat said...

Shut up!! I won! I never win drawings. I am so excited! Thanks Kris this is seriously awesome. I am so glad that I talked you into blogging. :) You surely are awesome at it.

Kristen said...

I am so GLAD you won it! I was really laughing so hard when he drew your name, I thought it was too perfect and appropriate!

I'll bring it to you when I get the medicine out of my hair from when it was chucked at me at 2 am....

Kitty said...

Congratulations Natrat. You're going to have a ROCKIN' slumber party for sure.
kat